Sunday, April 29, 2012

Custom Orders


I wanted to show you a few more onesies I've made in the past couple weeks.  The first two are for my newest little grand nephew, Landon.  He's growing like a weed, so I'll be happy if he can wear them even a couple times.  But, hey, they were fun to stitch up anyway.


 Caterpillar in multiple shades of green. 


This is a custom order for a Rumble with coordinating bib set. 

 Bee sure to always smell the daisies.


I hope this gives you a better idea of what kinds of things I can create.  I love doing custom orders, but I've come to the conclusion that, with rare exceptions, I will be staying with baby orders only.  There is only one of me and only so much time in a day for sewing.   I need to focus on doing what I love in the time I have available.

Finally, the swing tags are made.  While I can create in fabric, dream in fabric, and speak fluent fabric... graphic arts are not my forte.  I know what I want, I just don't know how to make the computer do it!  Lacy is a great help to me in that department, but even she gets frustrated sometimes.  I managed to get the logo drawn up in blue and scanned.  I'm happy with the results.  It could probably be tweaked a little, but for now I'm going with it.  Every order will have a Cradle Moon tag with ribbon pinned on it.  My website info will be on the back.  That way, any gift recipient can easily find me if they want to order anything else.



No comments:

Post a Comment