Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Simple Solutions

Realizing that the bulk of what I have for sale in the store is for girls, I have a stack of little onesies that I've been wanting to embroider with baby boy motifs.  There is a plethora of vintage style embroidery patterns online.  Flickr is my favorite place to locate them.  Problem is, I can pull them up on the computer, but it gets complicated trying to get them to the onesies.  As I was pondering this, I had a light bulb moment.

 I grabbed my Kindle Fire,, went to the Flickr website, located the design I wanted and englarged it with a quick swipe of the fingers. 


 Then all I had to do was put the Kindle inside the onesie and trace off the design, thanks to the back lighting.


 I love when a plan comes together.  This little set of baby boy size 3-6 mo. onesies will be stitched up and in the store in the next couple of days.


And now my secret is out...Bryer's Cookies and Cream Ice Cream is great brain food.

No comments:

Post a Comment